The ba&sh jewellery collection is eco-responsible with a vibrant rock and bohemian spirit.
Be gentle when handling and caring for our jewellery to preserve its beauty. Protect your jewellery from natural metal oxidation: avoid humidity, chemicals and wear it!
The ba&sh WAKIZA necklace in recycled solid sterling-silver is both modern and exotic, with a contemporary, streamlined chain with a pointed pendant featuring laser-engraving. An original silver or gold necklace with confident style.
- Recycled solid sterling-silver necklace
- Gold version: gold-plated recycled solid silver
- Chain length approx. 40cm/pendant 4cm
- Lead-free, nickel-free
- Delivered in a pouch with a QR code linked to the history of the collection and our care instructions.
- Made in: Thailand
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is made of at least 70% certified* fibres (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, etc.).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres: we consider a ba&sh piece to be eco-responsible if it is made of at least 40% recycled fibres.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 92,5% SILVER / 4,15% COPPER / 2,4% ZINC / ,5% RHODIUM / ,45% TIN
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here