How to use Klarna?
Discover our Klarna FAQ's.
- WHAT IS KLARNA?Klarna is a payment provider that allows various payment options. They are a Swedish company that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the leading global payments and shopping service, providing smarter and more flexible shopping experiences to 90 million active consumers.
- HOW DOES PAY LATER IN 3 WORK?You have the option to pay in 3 interest-free instalments, this means that you will pay 3 separate equal payments. These payments are collected from the debit or credit card that you use at checkout. Your first instalment is collected when your order has been confirmed by ba&sh. Your 2nd and 3rd instalments will be collected 30 and 60 days later. You are able to follow your payment schedule via the Klarna app.
- HOW DOES PAY LATER IN 30 DAYS WORK?Place your order today so that you can try before you buy, you will only pay for what you keep. You will receive an email from Klarna within the two days after your order has been confirmed. This payment is interest free. You will have 30 days to decide whether or not you wish to keep the order, and you can pay at any time within these 30 days via the Klarna app or via the Klarna website
- WHEN CAN I USE KLARNA?You can use Klarna pay later with no minimum order value. Klarna cannot be used to pay for e-gift cards.
- AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PAY LATER?To be eligible for Pay later you must be at least 18 years old. Pay later is subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna’s assessment of your eligibility will not affect your credit rating even if you fail to meet a payment date.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO USE KLARNA?To be able make a purchase using Klarna, you will need to provide your mobile number, email address, billing address and your debit or credit card details. Your mobile number is required in case Klarna needs to reach you, however all communications will be sent to you by email. It is important to make sure that all information given is correct otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule or order updates.
- CAN I PAY BEFORE THE DUE DATE?Yes. Just go to the Klarna app or log in to the Klarna website to pay off early.
- HAS MY PAYMENT BEEN RECEIVED?You will be notified by Klarna by email and push notifications from the Klarna app when a payment is due, when a payment has been collected and if a payment has failed to be collected. You can check payment schedules and payment updates in the Klarna app.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T PAY FOR MY ORDER?Payments will be attempted to be collected by Klarna from the debit or credit card that you provide at checkout. If Klarna is unable to collect your payment on your scheduled payment date, Klarna will make a further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. If this last payment attempt fails, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding amount that must be paid in the next 15 days. You will receive a notification 2 days in advance of your due payment. The due date can also be monitored in the Klarna app.
- ARE MY PAYMENT DETAILS SAFE?Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by ba&sh. All transactions take place via secured connections.
- WHAT ARE THE RETURN CONDITIONS?All orders placed with Klarna follow the same returns policy as any other return made through our website. You have 30 days to return your order and all item(s) must be in their original condition with all tags still attached. For further information please see our returns & refunds FAQ.
- HOW DO REFUNDS WORK?Once your return has been processed by our team, any remaining payments will be cancelled and the already paid amount will be refunded to the original payment method. Your refund should be processed within 5-7 business days. Once we have registered your return or cancellation, you will receive your refund if your return meets our refund policy..
Reasons you will love Klarna.
If you have any other questions you can visit the Klarna app or contact their customer service.