RETURNS & REFUNDS
The ba&sh online shop would like to thank you for your order. However we understand that everyone changes their mind and if you are not fully satisfied with your order you may send any item(s) that you no longer require back to us within 30 days of your order being sent. We have devised a simple and convenient way for you to return items so as to make your online shopping experience all the more enjoyable. Please note that all returns are at your expense.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
In a few simple steps you are able to process your return request.
- Visit our website ba-sh.com, and go to "My Account" then "My Orders".
- Select the order number containing the item that you want to return, then click on ‘See Details’.
- Select the item(s) to return and complete all required fields.
- Once your request has been approved, a return form will be available in your account area under ‘My Returns’. You should print out this form and enclose it in your package.
- Take your parcel to your local Post Office to return your item.
- We recommend using Royal Mail to return your order to France, if you with to use another provider please make sure that you check what documents are needed and attach all relevant documents to your return to allow the parcel to return safely to France. Changes in the way parcels are sent between the UK and the EU have changed since the 31st of December 2020.
I HAVE A GUEST ACCOUNT. HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM?
We can only accept items returned by customers with a ba&sh account, so you’ll need to create your account.
- Enter your email address in the ‘My Account’ section on ba-sh.com and follow the next steps.
- To complete your registration, you’ll need to create a password.
- After this last step, you’ll be able to register your return online and generate a return form.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR RETURNING AN ITEM?
Orders placed online cannot be exchanged nor can they be returned in store.
- Items must be returned in their original condition with all tags still attached
- Any items returned stained, damaged, worn or in poor condition will not be eligible for a refund.
- You must send your return within the 30 days of your order having been sent.
- You must return your item(s) with the return form that you have downloaded from your account and include this inside your package. If you do not have a printer please write down the date, your contact details and the return number on a piece of paper and place this inside the package that you are returning.
- Please be aware that due to the current COVID-19 situation and Brexit, that refunds may take a little longer than usual. Please allow for 5-8 business days after the return has been received and processed by our team to receive your refund.
I HAVE RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM / MY ITEM IS FAULTY
We apologise for the inconvenience caused, in the rare event that you should receive the incorrect item or a faulty product, please get in touch with our customer service team to help solve this issue. Contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
HOW AND WHERE DO I SEND MY PACKAGE?
You’ll find full details about the shipping address on your return form but if in doubt you can find the address to send your returns to below: