This TEDDY saddle bag with soft round curves from ba&sh is a must-have in a woman's wardrobe. An ultra-practical and super-stylish fashion accessory for all roaming about. This version of the shoulder bag was designed by our two founders and it stands out with lots of originals details: handmade braids and lacing for a chic bohemian twist, burnished metallic rivets and ethnic embossed motifs around the front flap. The embossed diamond shape on the bag's front pocket takes its inspiration from the ring Barbara gave Sharon as a sign of their friendship. A small saddle bag which fits within an ethnic and sustainable approach: it was made in Italian leathers which come from tanneries audited by Leather Working Group.
- Small saddle bag with rivets
- Artisanal production in our Italian workshop
- Nickle-free burnished antique gold-coloured metallic pieces.
- Strap, 140 cm
- Inside patch pocket and front compartment
- Patch back pocket
- Organic cotton lining
- Height, 17 cm x length, 19.7 cm x width, 7.5 cm
- 100% vegetable-tanned calfskin with no mineral or polluting colourants
- Material: 100% COWHIDE LEATHER
- Low gentle trumble dry
- Dry clean
- Cold ironing
- Do not bleach
- Hand wash in cold water