Created by our two founders as the must-have companion for women, the ba&sh TEDDY bag is a well-rounded accessory for nomads. Practical and elegant, this saddle bag is rich with artisanal details including the hand-made plaits which add the bohemian chic emblematic of the ba&sh house. You'll also note the signature embossed diamond at the bag's front pocket which takes its inspiration from the ring Barbara gave Sharon as a sign of their friendship. A saddle bag which fits within an ethnic and sustainable approach: the small bag is made in Italian leathers which come from tanneries audited by Leather Working Group.
- Small bag to wear with a shoulder strap or crossbody
- Artisanal production in our Italian workshop
- Nickle-free antique gold metallic pieces
- 140 cm strap
- Interior: one patch pocket and front compartment
- Back: one patch pocket
- Organic cotton lining
- Height, 17 cm x length, 19.7 cm x width, 7.5 cm
- 100% vegetable-tanned calfskin with no mineral or polluting colorants
In 2022, 69% of items contained at least 70% certified materials (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees) or less impacting materials such as linen, raffia or hemp*.
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres, the threshold is 40%.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 100% CALFSKIN LEATHER
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here
- Our customer service team is on hand to answer your questions by email Monday - Friday from 9AM to 6PM (UTC+2)