The ba&sh TEDDY bag was designed by our two founders as the must-have companion for women, to carry all their essentials. Well-rounded, the small saddle bag is rich with numerous artisanal details such as the plaiting which is done entirely by hand and gives the bag its identity. The embossed signature label on the bag's front pocket was inspired by a ring Barbara gave Sharon as a sign of their friendship. The TEDDY bag is a globetrotter's bag which gives all looks a chic bohemian twist, emblematic of ba&sh. A very trendy bag which fits into an ethical and sustainable approach: the bag is made from Italian leathers which come from tanneries audited by Leather Working Group.
- Small saddle bag to wear over the shoulder or crossbody
- Made artisanally in our Italian workshop
- Nickle-free weathered antiqued gilt metallic pieces
- 140 cm strap
- Inside: one patch pocket and front compartment
- Back: patch pocket
- Height, 17 cm x length, 19.7 cm x width, 7.5 cm
- 100% suede
- Vegetable tanned calfskin plait
- Made in: Italy
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is made of at least 70% certified* fibres (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, etc.).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres: we consider a ba&sh piece to be eco-responsible if it is made of at least 40% recycled fibres.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 100% CALFSKIN SPLIT LEATHER
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here