ba&sh Jewelry is an eco-friendly collection with the perfect rock and boho feel.
Handle the jewellery with care and look after it to keep it as beautiful as the day it arrived. To protect the metal from natural oxidation, avoid humidity and chemicals, and make sure to wear it!
The LEONIE necklace is an ethnic-inspired rebel. This recycled 925 solid silver piece has a chain with wide links and small chains with laser-engraved arrows. A fine layer of rhodium makes it resistant to oxidation. The gold-plated version is also covered with a layer of gold. Wear this necklace to add a rock touch to a more classic outfit.
- Recycled 925 solid silver necklace
- Gold version made of gold-plated recycled solid silver
- Chain length: 41 cm
- This jewellery comes in a pouch with a QR code you can scan to find out about the collection's story and access our advice on how to look after the piece.
Adopt the habit of removing your gold-plated jewellery before you shower to make it last longer. In the case of gold-plated items in particular, the fine layer of gold will become discoloured or flake off when it comes into contact with water, soap and other products.
In 2022, 69% of items contained at least 70% certified materials (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees) or less impacting materials such as linen, raffia or hemp*.
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres, the threshold is 40%.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 93% SILVER / 4,15% COPPER / 2,4% ZINC / ,45% TIN
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here
- Our customer service team is on hand to answer your questions by email Monday - Friday from 9AM to 6PM (UTC+2)