ba&sh jewelry is an ecologically mindful collection with a good dose of rocking bohemian inspiration.
These pieces of jewelry are to be handled with gentle care to preserve their beauty. To protect from metal's natural rusting, avoid humid areas, chemical products and above all, wear your jewelry!
The ba&sh ANOKI ring in recycled 925 sterling silver is decorated with 2 zirconium studs inset in laser-engraved diamond motifs. This open ring is available in silver or gilt to add dazzle to all your outfits.
- Ring in recycled 925 sterling silver
- Gilt version in recycled sterling silver with gold plating
- Lead- and nickel-free
- Width, 0.1cm approx.
- Size guide - Small: 50- 51/ M: 52- 53/ L: 55
- Comes in a pouch with a QR code that invites to discover the story of the collection and our care recommendations.
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is composed of at least 70% certified* fibers (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, ...).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh recognizes only the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibers: we consider a ba&sh part to be eco-responsible if it is composed of at least 40% recycled fibers.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 92,5% SILVER / 4,15% COPPER / 2,4% ZINC / ,45% TIN / ,25% ZIRCON / ,25% RHODIUM
- Our customer service team is here to assist you Monday - Thursday from 9am to 6pm EST and Friday from 9am to 3pm EST.