How to use Klarna?
Discover our Klarna FAQ's.
- WHAT ARE INSTALLMENTS BY KLARNA?Installments by Klarna is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments automatically made every two weeks without any interest.
- HOW DOES THE PAY IN 4 PAYMENT SCHEDULE WORK?When you pay in 4, Klarna splits your purchase into 4 equal payments. Your first payment is collected when your order has been confirmed by ba&sh. The remaining three payments are deducted automatically every two weeks from your chosen payment method.
- HOW TO USE KLARNA1. Add the items you wish to buy to your basket
2. Select “Klarna” as a payment option at checkout
3. Enter your details. You will know instantly if you have been approved. When you have been approved your order will be processed.
4. Klarna will send you an email when it’s time to pay
5. All future payments with Klarna can be made in 1 click!
- WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO USE KLARNA?To be able make a purchase using Klarna, you will need to provide your mobile number, email address, billing address and your debit or credit card details. Your mobile number is required in case Klarna needs to reach you, however all communications will be sent to you by email. It is important to make sure that all information given is correct, otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule or order updates.
- CAN I PAY BEFORE THE DUE DATE?Yes. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Klarna account. You can log in to your Klarna account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date.
- HAS MY PAYMENT BEEN RECEIVED?You will be notified by Klarna by email and push notifications from the Klarna app when a payment is due, when a payment has been collected and if a payment has failed to be collected. You can check payment schedules and payment updates in the Klarna app.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS A PAYMENT?Payments will be attempted to be collected by Klarna from the debit or credit card that you provide at checkout. If Klarna is unable to collect your payment on your scheduled payment date, Klarna will make a further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. If this last payment attempt fails, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding amount that must be paid in the next 15 days, including any ate fees that may apply. You will receive a notification 2 days in advance of your due payment. The due date can also be monitored in the Klarna app.
- ARE MY PAYMENT DETAILS SAFE?Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by ba&sh. All transactions take place via secured connections.
- HOW DO I RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH KLARNA?You can return your Klarna purchase by mail for a refund. Please check that your return or exchange meets our return policy at https://ba-sh.com/us/returns-refund-worldwide.html. When ba&sh receives your return, Klarna will cancel any further scheduled payments and amount due. Any payments already made will be refunded to the debit or credit card provided at checkout. As soon as your return has been registered, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days. You can find further information on your refund in the Klarna app.
- I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS, HOW CAN I GET IN CONTACT?If you have questions about your Klarna account, please contact Klarna directly at www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/ or via the Klarna app.
- Just one more thing…Klarna is an independent payment provider and ba&sh cannot decide if your payment will be accepted. If you have an issue placing your order with Klarna, we recommend that you contact the Klarna customer service at www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/.
Reasons you will love Klarna.
If you have any other questions you can visit the Klarna app or contact their customer service.