Joyfully maverick, ba&sh jewellery celebrates free-spirited and stylish women with a dilettante and bohemian collection.
Succumb to the NAOMIE necklace by ba&sh with a nostalgic antique design. A perfect blend of modernity and exoticism, this streamlined large-link chain in recycled solid silver has a pointed pendant with laser-engraved motifs. Wear it long or double it around your neck.
- Recycled sterling silver chain and pendant
- Vermeil version: gold-plated and recycled solid silver
- Dimensions: chain length approx. 80cm / pendant length 7.7cm
- Lead and nickel free
- Presented in a beautiful pocket with a QR code linked to the ba&sh jewellery story.
Jewellery is small and delicate. Follow care instructions to prolong its original beauty.
- Made in: Thailand
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is made of at least 70% certified* fibres (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, etc.).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres: we consider a ba&sh piece to be eco-responsible if it is made of at least 40% recycled fibres.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 93% SILVER / 4,15% COPPER / 2,4% ZINC / ,45% TIN
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here