How to use Klarna?
Discover our Klarna FAQ's.
- WHAT IS KLARNA?Klarna is a payment provider that allows various payment options. They are a Swedish company that takes end-to-end responsibility for your payment. Klarna is the leading global payments and shopping service, providing smarter and more flexible shopping experiences to 90 million active consumers. Klarna is an independent payment provider and ba&sh cannot decide if your payment will be accepted. If you have an issue placing an order with Klarna, we recommend that you contact the Klarna customer service here.
- HOW DOES PAY LATER IN 30 DAYS WORK?Place your order today so that you can try before you buy, you will only pay for what you keep. You will receive an email from Klarna within the two days after your order has been confirmed. This payment is interest free. You will have 30 days to decide whether or not you wish to keep the order, and you can pay at any time within these 30 days via the Klarna app or via the Klarna website here.
- WHEN CAN I USE KLARNA?You can use Klarna pay later with no minimum order value. Klarna cannot be used to pay for e-gift cards.
- AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PAY LATER?To be eligible for Pay later you must be at least 18 years old. Pay later is subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna’s assessment of your eligibility will not affect your credit rating even if you fail to meet a payment date.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO USE KLARNA?To be able make a purchase using Klarna, you will need to provide your mobile number, email address, billing address and your debit or credit card details. Your mobile number is required in case Klarna needs to reach you, however all communications will be sent to you by email. It is important to make sure that all information given is correct otherwise you will not receive your payment schedule or order updates.
- CAN I PAY BEFORE THE DUE DATE?Yes. Just go to the Klarna app or log in to the Klarna website to pay off early.
- HAS MY PAYMENT BEEN RECEIVED?You will be notified by Klarna by email and push notifications from the Klarna app when a payment is due, when a payment has been collected and if a payment has failed to be collected. You can check payment schedules and payment updates in the Klarna app.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T PAY FOR MY ORDER?Payments will be attempted to be collected by Klarna from the debit or credit card that you provide at checkout. If Klarna is unable to collect your payment on your scheduled payment date, Klarna will make a further attempt to automatically collect payment two days later. If this last payment attempt fails, Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding amount that must be paid in the next 15 days. You will receive a notification 2 days in advance of your due payment. The due date can also be monitored in the Klarna app.
- ARE MY PAYMENT DETAILS SAFE?Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No card details are transferred to or held by ba&sh. All transactions take place via secured connections.
- IF I RETURN MY ORDER, WHAT HAPPENS?When ba&sh receives your return, Klarna will cancel any further scheduled payments and amount due. Any payments already made will be refunded to the debit or credit card provided at checkout. As soon as your return has been registered, the refund will be processed within 5-7 business days. You can find further information on your refund in the Klarna app.
Reasons you will love Klarna.
If you have any other questions you can visit the Klarna app or contact their customer service.