The ba&sh jewellery collection is eco-responsible with a vibrant rock and bohemian spirit.
Be gentle when handling and caring for our jewellery to preserve its beauty. Protect your jewellery from natural metal oxidation: avoid humidity, chemicals and wear it!
Original and sophisticated, the ANGENI ring by ba&sh is in recycled solid sterling-silver decorated with zircons and delicate laser engravings. Silver or gold, this ring adds sparkle to all your outfits.
- Recycled solid sterling-silver ring
- Gold version: gold-plated recycled solid silver
- Lead-free, nickel-free
- Width: 0.1 cm/Central pattern: 0.7cm
- Size guide S: 50-51/M: 52-53/L: 55
- Jewellery delivered in a pouch with a QR code linked to the history of the collection and our care instructions.
- Made in: Thailand
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is made of at least 70% certified* fibres (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, etc.).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres: we consider a ba&sh piece to be eco-responsible if it is made of at least 40% recycled fibres.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 92,5% SILVER / 4,15% COPPER / 2,4% ZINC / ,45% TIN / ,25% ZIRCON / ,25% RHODIUM
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here