1. IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR A RETURN AT A POINT OF SALE?
2. Is delivery to store possible?
It is not possible, but you can reserve an item online in your favourite store via e-reservation. Or, you can request express delivery via Colissimo or TNT.
3. How long does it take to dispatch my order after preparing it?
There can be a period between the time when we prepare your order and its dispatch. The period of 24-48 hours starts at time of dispatch.
4. The tracking number for my order is not working, is that normal?
It is completely normal, sometimes you have to wait a few hours for your tracking number to become active. If you have received an email with a tracking number which does not work, it's just a question of waiting a while ;)
5. How long do I have to wait for a refund?
6. Are the refund conditions also valid during the sales?
Our refund conditions do not change, even during the sales.
7. Do I have to pay shipment costs to send goods back?
Costs for shipping returned goods are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use tracked and signed delivery.8. If I don't have access to a printer, how can I attach the return note to my order?
Once your return note has been verified on your customer account, you can write the following information on plain paper: - Your contact details - Your return number9. I can't see the order that I made by phone on my online account, is that normal?
Yes, orders made by phone do not appear on your ba&sh account.
10. I'm looking for an item from a previous collection. Where can I find it?
If you know the name of the item, we can easily check if it is still available. You can then place the order directly with Customer Services by phone or by email.