A new suede version of the little TEDDY bag designed by the two ba&sh creators. The little bag adds an air of typical ba&sh bohemian chic to all your outfits with handcrafted details including braids. The signature diamond embossed on the front pocket is inspired by a friendship ring given to Sharon by Barbara. This small bag is in Italian leather from tanneries audited by the Leather Working Group as part of our ethical and sustainable approach.
By purchasing this product, you are supporting responsible leather manufacturing through the Leather Working Group.
- Little suede bag worn over the shoulder or across the body
- Handcrafted in our Italian workshop
- Nickel-free metal parts
- 140cm strap
- Interior: flat pocket and front compartment
- Rear: patch pocket
- Organic cotton lining
- Height 17cm x width 19.7cm x depth 7.5cm
- 100% undressed calfskin suede with no mineral or polluting colouring agents.
- Made in: Italy
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is made of at least 70% certified* fibres (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, etc.).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres: we consider a ba&sh piece to be eco-responsible if it is made of at least 40% recycled fibres.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 100% CALFSKIN SPLIT LEATHER
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here