Created by our designers, the small TEDDY bag by ba&sh is a classy nomad accessory. This little shoulder bag has handcrafted details with handmade braids for the typical chic bohemian style that the brand is famous for. The signature diamond embossed on the front pocket of the bag is inspired by a friendship ring given to Sharon by Barbara. As part of our ethical and sustainable approach, the bag is made of leather from tanneries audited by the LWG.
- Little shoulder bag worn over the shoulder or across the body
- Handcrafted in an Italian workshop
- Nickel-free metal parts
- 140cm strap
- Interior: flat pocket and front compartment
- Rear: patch pocket
- Organic cotton lining
- H 17cm x W 19.7cm x D 7.5cm
- 100% vegetable-tanned calfskin with no mineral or polluting colouring agents
Learn more about the traceability of this product
- Made in: Italy
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is made of at least 70% certified* fibres (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, etc.).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres: we consider a ba&sh piece to be eco-responsible if it is made of at least 40% recycled fibres.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 100% CALFSKIN LEATHER
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here