The CRAY ankle boots by ba&sh are ideal for everyday wear. The design is a cunning blend between traditional French Camargue riding boots and western boots. These low undressed-leather boots have overstitched panels, the brand's signature diamond on the side and a comfortable Cuban heel that flatters the leg. With a loose upper, these ankle boots look great with both jeans and dresses.
Fragile suede calfskin. Handle with care. Treat with waterproof coating.
By purchasing this product, you are supporting responsible leather manufacturing through the Leather Working Group.
- Western boots
- 4.5cm heel
- Calfskin lining
- Calfskin insole with foam lining
- Calfskin sole with grip pads
- 100% LWG certified calfskin
In 2022, 69% of items contained at least 70% certified materials (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees) or less impacting materials such as linen, raffia or hemp*.
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres, the threshold is 40%.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 100% SPLIT COWHIDE
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here
- Our customer service team is on hand to answer your questions by email Monday - Friday from 9AM to 6PM (UTC+2)