The ba&sh jewellery collection is eco-responsible with a vibrant rock and bohemian spirit.
Be gentle when handling and caring for our jewellery to preserve its beauty. Protect your jewellery from natural metal oxidation: avoid humidity, chemicals and wear it!
The ba&sh ONEIDA drop earring, available in silver or gold with laser-engraved prints, is inspired by antique jewellery. This long earring has a slightly exotic air with a sculpted and burnished tip.
- Recycled solid sterling-silver earring
- Sold individually
- Gold version: gold-plated solid silver
- Length 8.8 cm
- Lead-free, nickel-free
- Delivered in a pouch with a QR code linked to the history of the collection and our care instructions.
A ba&sh piece is considered eco-responsible if it is made of at least 70% certified* fibres (organic, recycled, animal welfare guarantees, etc.).
ba&sh applies a strict social compliance policy. A valid social audit is mandatory for all our direct suppliers. ba&sh only recognises the most demanding audit methodologies: BSCI, SMETA SEDEX, WCA, ICS.
*With the exception of recycled fibres: we consider a ba&sh piece to be eco-responsible if it is made of at least 40% recycled fibres.
Learn more about our commitments
- Material: 92,5% SILVER / 4,15% COPPER / 2,4% ZINC / ,5% RHODIUM / ,45% TIN
- Delivery within 4-5 business days
- Free delivery
- Have a question? Contact us here